Start: 20 May 2020 10AM
End: 20 May 2020 11AM
This 1hr webinar will focus on the recent changes to the Government's Job Retention Scheme, ‘furlough’, and what it means to your business. It will also explore what the transition back to office working and teaching could look like and how that can be controlled in a safe way, ensuring staff and learners are happy and supported. A Q&A session will conclude this webinar where you will have the opportunity to ask any of our experts any questions you may have around furlough and/or the transition back to office and teaching life.
• A brief history of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
• Health and safety on returning to work
• Protected rights which employers need to be aware of
• Changes to the furlough scheme
• More acceptability of working from home
• Changes to the way people will want to learn
• A healthier digital lifestyle
• Engaging your workforce
• Practicalities of the return to work
• How LCG are adapting: Head Office vs Teaching Academies
A Q&A session will conclude this webinar where you will have the opportunity to ask any of our experts any questions you may have around furlough and/or training during this period.
Click here for more information
Click on 'Find Out More' for information