Start: 06 May 2021 10AM
End: 06 May 2021 11:30AM
Delivering Net Zero is an ambitious agenda, with a lot of moving parts. The housing industry, government, technology providers and other stakeholders, will have a place at the table in order to fully understand everyone’s role in making it happen.
- David Cowans, group chief executive, Places for People;
- Sarah Daly, sustainable development strategist, SD21;
- Geoff Thompson MBE, founder and chair, Youth Charter;
- Anna Williamson, building solutions and sustainability manager, H+H.
- They will discuss how their roles play a part, and the importance of clear steps and a consensus to make achieving Net Zero a reality.
Click here to find out more and register