Start: 24 February 2021 10AM
End: 24 February 2021 11AM
Free workshop hosted by the National Careers Service to give information on how to write your CV.
About this Event
The Creating a Winning CV will provide information and advice on the following areas:
• Show yourself in the best light possible
• What should a CV contain and not contain
• How sifting happens using modern technology
• Check list on length, layout, format and style
• Tailoring your CV to specific jobs
• Identifying your transferable skills and your main strengths
• How to deal with gaps in your work history
To book your place on the workshop you need to register through Eventbrite.