Start: 10 March 2022 2:30PM
End: 10 March 2022 4:30PM
This event has been organised by Hampshire Chamber of Commerce with DIT speakers Bill Peterson from Post in USA and Barbara Singleton (SW region), which is aimed at businesses in the Aerospace, Space, Defence and Marine sectors who are looking at expanding their operations into the USA. The virtual event, from 2.30 – 4.30 pm on Thursday 10 March is free of charge and open to businesses in all UK regions.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Welcome – Mr Ross McNally, CEO, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce.
2. US Mission Possible – Mr Graham Chisnall, Chairman, Farnborough Aviation Consortium.
3. US Opportunities & Challenges – Mr Bill Peterson, DIT, US Embassy, Business Specialist, Aerospace & Space and Ms Barbara Singleton, DIT, UK Sector Specialist.
4. Market Research and Market Planning – Mr Ian Metcalf, UK Director, Fairfax County EDA.
5. Indiana: Investment Opportunities – Mr Steve Bridges, Director UK & Ireland, State of Indiana.
6. Acquisition: A Route To A US Entry – Mr Tom Thorelli, Partner, Thorelli and Associates.
7. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Investment Opportunities – Mr Richard Kilner, MD, UK & Ireland.
8. Navigating US Immigration – Karnig Dukmajian, Associate, Fragomen LLP.
9. IP & Warranties: US Imperatives – Mr Simon Bradbury, Partner, Appleyard Lees.
10. Wrap Up Summary – Dr Frank Levene, Blue Link Worldwide.
11. Closing Remarks: Any More Questions and Answers - Mr Graham Chisnall & Mr Ross McNally.
Click here to see details of the event and to book your place.
We have moved - visit our new website www.solentpartners.com