Start: 28 July 2021 10AM
End: 28 July 2021 11:30AM
Free workshop hosted by the National Careers Service providing information and guidance on how to gain employment within the Civil Service.
The aim of this event is to gain information and advice about the National Careers Service and careers in the Civil Service.
• Introduction to Civil service and how to apply for advertised roles
• Understand the application process and how to complete it
• Understanding transferable skills and how to utilise them
• Identify strengths / Success profiles
• Understand and work on STAR – competencies listed by DWP
• Discuss the assessment and what to expect
• Understand the next steps
• Understand what a virtual interview is and the process
To book your place on the workshop you need to register through Eventbrite.