Start: 23 October 2019 10AM
End: 23 October 2019 11:30AM
We shall be highlighting key points to help you fully understand what you need to do to prepare for Brexit, including:
- The Common Transit Convention (CTC)
- Transitional Simplified Procedures (TSPs)
- Overview of medicine and medical device regulation changes
The objectives of the webinar will be:
- to take stock of the processes and procedures which will apply after the UK exit from the European Union;
- to summarise regulatory changes relevant to businesses operating within and around the Life Sciences sector; and
- to promote and emphasise the need for Brexit readiness preparations.
Please note that if you are unable to attend this event, further identical events are planned on:
- Wave 3 - Life Sciences - 09/10/19, 12:00 - 13:30 (BST)
- Wave 4 - Life Sciences - 18/10/19, 10:00 - 11:30 (BST)
We’d be grateful if you could please confirm your attendance, by registering for the relevant event. Upon registration, webinar details shall be provided in due course.