Solent LEP Events
Start: 12 November 2020 9AM
End: 12 November 2020 10AM
The Solent Local Enterprise Partnership have come together with EY and The British Business Bank to deliver a webinar focussing on cash flow management and mitigating risk. COVID-19 has presented businesses with a unique set of challenges, and although some businesses may be more vulnerable than others are, and have particularly unstable cash flows, no business is immune from these impacts.
We have brought together industry-leading experts to offer advice on practices and strategies to consider, as well as updates on available funding programmes within the region to assist businesses in these challenging circumstances.
Our Speakers are:
- Dave Hales, Managing Partner, Southampton: EY
- Peter Arnold, Partner, Economic Advisory: EY
- Lisa Ashe, Partner, Strategy & Transactions: EY
- Susan Elliott, Senior Manager UK Network, South-East of England: British Business Bank
- Jayne Sime, Senior Enterprise & Skills Executive: Solent LEP
We hope you can join us at 9am on the 12th November.