Start: 06 May 2021 10AM
End: 06 May 2021 11AM
The National Careers Service is a FREE service for adults 19+ (18 if on benefits) for information, advice and guidance relating to work or learning. They are announcing a whole range of upcoming FREE employment support related workshops in May 2021.
The Creating a Winning CV will provide information and advice on the following areas:
• Show yourself in the best light possible
• What should a CV contain and not contain
• How sifting happens using modern technology
• Check list on length, layout, format and style
• Tailoring your CV to specific jobs
• Identifying your transferable skills and your main strengths
• How to deal with gaps in your work history
Click here to find out more and to book.
Sign up today to take part