Start: 06 May 2021 10AM
End: 06 May 2021 11AM
The National Careers Service is a FREE service for adults 19+ (18 if on benefits) for information, advice and guidance relating to work or learning. They are announcing a whole range of upcoming FREE employment support related workshops in May 2021.
Your career pathway out of lockdown - in this session they will be covering the following topics:
• Assess and understand your current needs, motivations and plans for the future
• Support your own career resilience and personal development
• Recognise the skills you already have
• Explore how you can transfer your skills to other sectors or careers
• Learn about other support agencies and career management tools
• Consider different ways of job searching and actions you can take to make personal progress.
Click here to find out more and to book.
Our dedicated Brexit advice line - 020 8142 9369.