Start: 06 May 2021 10AM
End: 06 May 2021 11AM
The National Careers Service is a FREE service for adults 19+ (18 if on benefits) for information, advice and guidance relating to work or learning. They are announcing a whole range of upcoming FREE employment support related workshops in May 2021.
Your career pathway out of lockdown - in this session they will be covering the following topics:
• Assess and understand your current needs, motivations and plans for the future
• Support your own career resilience and personal development
• Recognise the skills you already have
• Explore how you can transfer your skills to other sectors or careers
• Learn about other support agencies and career management tools
• Consider different ways of job searching and actions you can take to make personal progress.
Click here to find out more and to book.
Apply now for the first regional maritime awards celebrating the success of the outstanding Solent maritime cluster