Start: 22 October 2019 8AM
End: 22 October 2019 10:30AM
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October 2019.
This is a practical session to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU.
Book now to reserve your place