Start: 28 June 2023 9AM
End: 28 June 2023 2PM
Regenerate South brings together stakeholders and investors around the Central South region in a bid to use exclusive industry expertise and knowledge to drive investment in the region.
The 8th Regenerate South Conference will build upon the success of previous events which annually attract over 200 investors and developers.
The theme of this year’s Conference is ‘Collaborating for a Better Future’ and will focus on key areas impacting the regeneration sector in the Central South including Housing, Energy, Sustainability and other key topics. Speakers confirmed include:
• David Wildash, Head of Networks Transformation – National Grid ESO
• Paul Lowbridge, Senior Manager, Electricity Transmission Customer Connections – National Grid
• Andrew Scott, Head of Customer Services – Scottish and Southern Energy Network
• Ollie Pendered, CEO – Community Energy South
• Jim Barker, Head of Water Resources – Portsmouth Water
• Samantha Jenkins, Head of Developer Services – Southern Water
• Paul Rogers, Technical Director – tor&co
• Matthew Turpin, Public Affairs Lead – Vivid
• Nick Green, Head Office London Director – Savills
• Steve Thurston, Head of Planning & Development – Southampton Airport
• Councillor Satvir Kaur, Leader – Southampton City Council
• Cllr. Seán Woodward, Leader – Fareham Borough Council
• Simon Kennedy, Strategic Environmental Planning Manager – Fareham Borough Council
The conference is a fantastic opportunity for potential investors, developers, agents and consultants to debate the ambitions for the Central South region, ensuring that we retain competitiveness and productivity into the future.
Click here to find out more and to book your place.
We have moved - visit our new website www.solentpartners.com