Crowdfund Solent is open for all micro and small businesses who need support with the current challenging trading conditions. There is a maximum of up to £2,000 per micro business (fewer than 10 staff FTE) and up to £5,000 per small business (fewer than 50 staff FTE) available, contributing up to 50% towards the total project costs.
If you can demonstrate how taking part will help your business to survive then don't hesitate, get in touch.
The scheme proved highly popular before lockdown restrictions were lifted. Local businesses found innovative solutions to ensure they were able to trade online, and increase cash flow with commitments of goods and services to customers at a later date.
Read the experiences of just a few of these businesses here:
How does Crowdfund Solent work?
1. If you are self-employed, a micro or small businesses, you start by setting-up a Crowdfunder campaign - click here to go to the Crowdfunder page.
2. Once you have set-up your campaign page, you can sell their goods or services, request donations and diversify your offer in order to engage with existing and potentially new customers.
3. Set a financial target to meet. Throughout the process, coaching is offered by Crowdfunder to support you with meeting your target.
4. If an application is approved, once the financial target is met, we will release the match-funding.
5. The total sum of the money is then released to you.
To watch a video on what Crowdfunding is, and the basics of how it works click here.
Sign up today to take part