The Solent Growth Forum (SGF) is an advisory group, reporting recommendations and advice directly to the Solent LEP Board. The SGF is established by, but independent from, the LEP Board and provides the key public-facing forum within the LEP governance architecture. SGF meetings are open to the public and deputations can be made. Meeting papers, minutes and associated documentation is published in this section.
The SGF has the following purposes:
- to review projects funded under the Solent Growth Deal
- to provide recommendations, expert advice, and guidance on any matter relating to the Strategic Economic Plan, the work of the Board, and it's Delivery Panels;
- to advise on the policies and programmes outlined in the Solent Strategic Economic Plan;
- to review the delivery of the Strategic Economic Plan
- to receive updates on the delivery of the European Structural Investment Funds
- to encourage optimal delivery of the strategic priorities across programmes, and the optimal delivery of strategic priorities;
- to provide a strategic review of the development and delivery of the Strategic Economic Plan.
Further information in relation to the SGF, SGF meetings and how to attend an SGF meeting can be found in this section.